Updated: Feb 8, 2021
I love these brownies! These super easy to make Homemade Brownies are gonna rock your world. A fudgy treat can be customized with large walnuts, fruit, or spices is a rich reward for everyday occasions. A treat you won’t regret taking the time to make. It is perfect crisp crackly tops and chewy centers, these made from scratch brownies hit all the right notes. It’s amazing!
3.5 oz unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup butter
1 cup organic sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease a baking pan 8x8x2 with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
1. Melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring occasionally, DO NOT BOIL. Remove from heat.
2. Stir sugar into melted chocolate mixture. Add eggs, 1 at a time. Stir in Vanilla.
3. In a bowl stir together flour and baking soda. Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture. Stir in walnuts or fruit.
4. Once the flour is fully incorporated. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
5. Sprinkle more walnuts on the top.
6. Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan.
I cut the brownies into 9 small squares or pieces.